At Global Human Resources, candidates who choose to work with us for their job search are not just numbers nor are they just additional CVs in our candidate database. We believe that candidates who take the time to register on our site and who apply for one of the positions we have posted deserve to have their candidacies treated with consideration and professionalism.
- i) The candidate who submits their candidacy for a position posted by Global Human Resources is assured that it will be treated confidentially, professionally and rigorously.
- ii) An interviewed candidate is assured a follow-up telephone call in days following their interview in order to obtain the status of their candidacy.
- iii) A candidate met throughout the selection process will benefit from expert advice offered from our recruitment professionals on how to highlight and improve their candidacy.
- iv) The selection processes can vary from one recruitment campaign to another, therefore we ensure that all candidates interviewed are explained in detail the steps of the process in which they are involved.
- v) We ensure that candidates met are properly explained the characteristics, requirements and work environment of the position for which they have applied.
- vi) If an interviewed candidate is not retained for the position applied on, but their candidacy is appropriate for other available or potential positions, we engage, with the candidate’s authorization, to retain their candidacy for any other position corresponding to their profile.